Tuesday, August 13, 2013

What is a good gaming laptop for 800-1000$?

best gaming laptops for 1000 dollars on Gaming Pc 2012 Review
best gaming laptops for 1000 dollars image
Q. I am trying to buy a new laptop primarily for gaming and I've limited my budget to maximum 1000$.
I looked into the Alienware M11x, but I've heard mixed reviews.
If you have anything to say about the M11x, feel free to share that as well.
Otherwise, can you give me some good gaming laptops within 800-1000 dollars?

Thanks in advance


Answer
I was going to say the Alienware m11x, it has everything you need.. i doubt any serious issues. People dont make $1000 computers to break.

What is a good gaming laptop?




Lalala Lal


I'm looking for a good gaming laptop. Preferably 1000 dollars or less. I want to be able to play World of Warcraft. sc2, call of duty, games like that on high settings with no problems. I don't care about portability or battery because it will mostly be sitting in one place anyways. I want something with atleast a 17'' screen or bigger. Any suggestions?


Answer
One that features:

Quadcore
at least 4GB of RAM
GTX 460M or HD 5870
500GB hdd




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good gaming laptop for 800-1000$?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment