Monday, August 12, 2013

What kind of laptop to buy for gaming?

best gaming laptops under 400 on buybedspreadsforgirls.Best Laptops 2013 Best Gaming
best gaming laptops under 400 image



Sheree


I know it's better to buy just a computer but I gotta get a laptop. What's a laptop under $400 that can run Starcraft 2 and pretty much anything on steam.


Answer
I don't know a gaming laptop under $400. But Alien ware is an awesome gaming laptop.

What is a good laptop for high school work and itunes under $400?




hawkplayer


I'm looking for a laptop that I can use for my homework and my ipod with Itunes. I use this computer for a couple online games and google searchs too. I know nothing about this so what is good to get that will help me accomplish this at walmart for under $400 total?


Answer
All you can get for under $400, would be a netbook...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of laptop to buy for gaming?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment